Bobby Hebert (1 Viewer)

I’m so confused as to how this thread turned into a heated Royal Rumble amongst posters?!?! Geez people, lighten the heck up. Absolutely
INSUBORDINATE and CHURLISH

1655405362223.gif

A "Minor family disagreement" sounds better.

wwe-royal-rumble.gif

It wasn’t that they didn’t want him. Finks wouldn’t pay him.
It amazes me that people don't bring this up. Either they're mad because he left NOLA, or they are ignorant about the contract.
I knew this comment couldn’t be far away
Y’all have confused being an ahole with being brave
A-hole? He hurt your feelings?

Well, I for one, enjoy listening to Bobby. I guess everyone has an opinion.
He’s very repetitive, says the same lines over and over again. By the way I will never ever forget the airplane dance he did on the Dome turf as a Falcon. He also bad mouthed the Saints.

I guess not a lot of Bobby's fan here. But really, he was the only quarterback that can run a Jim Mora/Carl Smith offense. Steve Walsh, John Fourcade, Jim Everett, Wade Wilson, Kerry Collins and who else I can't remember....Were any of them successful? Well back to the OP topic. I have not heard him say anything close to proclaiming Andy is better than Jameis. Didn't hear anything being a need to have a quarterback competition. To the OP, can you find your references or a link to where Bobby said that?

What is up with this dude and his love for Andy Dalton. I haven't heard him talk without mentioning Andy Dalton, I mean Dalton is not close in talent to Winston.

Is he trying to start QB controversy lol?
I think Bobby is just giddy about having another capable QB available in case Jameis has a setback or goes down ago.

Just finished watching Dennis Allen press conference. Took a little humor swing at Bobby toward the end.

He’s very repetitive, says the same lines over and over again. By the way I will never ever forget the airplane dance he did on the Dome turf as a Falcon. He also bad mouthed the Saints.
BAD MOUTHED????? Are you referring to the same Saints that wouldn't pay him what he was worth??? Don't judge the dude solely on his rhetoric, but what the other side did also. Go ask Archie Manning how he felt when the Saints kicked him to the curb to Minnesota. It wasn't pretty. Like Paul Harvey used to say, GO HEAR THE REST OF THE STORY... GOOD DAY!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom