Bobby Hebert (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be cool for his son to make a decision to play for LSU? ;) :D

I believe he will commit to LSU. I see Bobby Hebert once a week and he's hinted that his son is leaning towards LSU.

Why would that be cool?

Besides, I'm not really all that impressed with a 250 lb OT. I haven't seen him play one single down, but I haven't heard anything about him from the people I usually hear stuff from other than his father being Bobby.

Les better not throw a scholly away on a name...

Why would that be cool?

Besides, I'm not really all that impressed with a 250 lb OT. I haven't seen him play one single down, but I haven't heard anything about him from the people I usually hear stuff from other than his father being Bobby.

17 or 18 year old boys have plenty of time to grow. If I recall correctly, Willie Roaf did not get big until he was at La Tech.

Why would that be cool?

Rivals has him as a 4 star and the second best center.

Ben Wilkerson came out of high school at 250 and so did D'Brikashaw Fergeson. Im sure he will grow into 275 - 280.

I'm just hesitant that thi skid is getting by on his daddy's name since I have never seen him play. A lot of H.S. kids do that...

Well, I hear this kid destroys everyone he faces. If that's the case then welcome aboard!

91%? 54 pancakes? Nice...

Well, I hear this kid destroys everyone he faces. If that's the case then welcome aboard!

91%? 54 pancakes? Nice...

I heard Bobby on WWL last night and he said that they expect T-Bob to redshirt next year so that he can hit the weight program and bulk up. Bobby also said he will enroll in June to get into the weight program early. Bobby wants T-Bob up to 290 lbs. or so. But he warned him that he needs to keep his quickness while doing that.

By the way, didn't DR say T-Bob was a "lock" to sign with Coach O?:scratch:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom