Bobby Jackson to Rockets; Bonzi Wells to Hornets (1 Viewer)

how good is Wells? I don't watch much but the Hornets..

Wells will be a good option as a 2/3 guy who can get to the rim, just what we've been lacking. As for Mike James, he's put up about the same numbers as Bobby Jackson this year, so it's almost a wash there. When you break it down, it was basically Vinicius and Haluska for Bonzi, which is a pretty good deal for us.

Hornetsreport.com is too busy to get into.

I'll miss Bobby Jackson.

We could possibly sign Chris "Birdman" Anderson once he is reinstated to the league. One article I read said that PJ Brown has been contacted by the Hornets, but it is unlikely that he would want to come back for anyone.

PJ was the first person I thought of. Andersen, too but I'd rather PJ.

Wells will be a good option as a 2/3 guy who can get to the rim, just what we've been lacking. As for Mike James, he's put up about the same numbers as Bobby Jackson this year, so it's almost a wash there. When you break it down, it was basically Vinicius and Haluska for Bonzi, which is a pretty good deal for us.

I did'nt know that Mike James averaged 20 pts a game two years ago for the Raptors, so there is potential for him to score.

anyone know what happened to hornetsreport.com? i can't get on

Nba tv Is going to have a trade deadline show on right now , want to see what they say about the hornets

Nba tv Is going to have a trade deadline show on right now , want to see what they say about the hornets

Probably not much. I was watching the Rockets game earlier and they were talking trades. Refused to mention the Bonzi trade. During the freakin Rockets game. I guess we can play the nobody believes in us card fro the next few months. :shrug:

I'd imagine its like SR.com after a trade...only a smaller server. :a_hit:

Its been like that for the past two hours.

It's been a lot longer than that, I tried getting on right when the trade was announced and haven't had any luck.

I'm on now.

We get no respect. They always talk about the top 3 teams in the West (Suns, Laker, Spurs). If they are pushed to throw in a 4th they go Mavs.....who's #1 and just spanked the Kiddish Mavs?

If I'm not mistakened we haven't lost to the Suns and beat them 3 times , lead Mav's 2-1 in the series, Lakers tied 1-1, lead series with Spurs tied 1-1 but scrubed the floor with them the last time. but whatever i like being under rated

Spurs beat the crap out of us the first time, so that's a wash. I'm holding out hope to like the trade, because on paper it's an upgrade. BJax was playing on fire the last few weeks ad I liked the fact that he's had lots of playoff experience. I also would much prefer to have the ball in his hands, rather than Pargo, in a crunch time playoff experience.

That being said, I'm gonna give the front office and staff the benefit of the doubt cuz they've been right a lot more than they've been wrong in the ast 3 years. Bonzi could be a great fit in an area of some somewhat substantial need. He definitely makes us bigger and if we can get a healthy? Birdman back or maybe PJ (although I'm not sure if that would do much), it would at least help our thinnest depth.

Wells and James have both had runs this year where they scored in double figures across several games. When they get playing time, the are reasonably reliable contibutors.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom