Bobby Jackson to Rockets; Bonzi Wells to Hornets (1 Viewer)

I know it's been a rumor, and I certainly dont think we make that trade if Rasual isnt involved as well.... We really want to get rid of his contract.

Jackson had a solid game last night. Good luck to him with the Rockets (but not too much). I wonder if we go after another big man today or stay pat until potentially adding someone off the streets closer to playoff time. :shrug:

TPS

Jackson's stat line (TPS, I recognize he's been playing much better of late, and was even last night's 6th man of the night):

PPG APG 3P% SPG
7.1 1.7 .368 0.7

James' stat line:

PPG APG 3P% SPG
6.5 1.6 .324 0.5

We basically traded Bonzi Wells straight up for Adam Haluska. :shrug:

As much as I like Bobby, we got a steal in the trade. Hard to part with fan favorites but in this case it could really help us down the stretch.

I see they reached an agreement but is it really official has it been signed off by the league i just want to see something saying yes its official

Jackson had a solid game last night. Good luck to him with the Rockets (but not too much). I wonder if we go after another big man today or stay pat until potentially adding someone off the streets closer to playoff time. :shrug:

TPS
We could possibly sign Chris "Birdman" Anderson once he is reinstated to the league. One article I read said that PJ Brown has been contacted by the Hornets, but it is unlikely that he would want to come back for anyone.

I know it's been a rumor, and I certainly dont think we make that trade if Rasual isnt involved as well.... We really want to get rid of his contract.
The ESPN article said we were trying to get them to take Butler, but it was a possible sticking point because of the luxury tax implications for the Rockets.

I liked Jackson...he was on fire last night. 5-9 on his 3's.

I remember Bonzi having a monster first round in the playoffs.....err.....2/3 years ago. Haven't seen or heard much of him after the FA buzz he got after that year.

I liked Jackson...he was on fire last night. 5-9 on his 3's.

I remember Bonzi having a monster first round in the playoffs.....err.....2/3 years ago. Haven't seen or heard much of him after the FA buzz he got after that year.
Yeah, but Jackson has only had a few games like that all season. I like the trade. Bonzi will give us much more off the bench than Jackson did and we will have some size, defense and toughness at SG off the bench. James and Jackson are similar players so it's almost like we got Bonzi for to 2 guys at the end of the bench in Haluska and Vinicius and we didn't have to give up our best 2 young guys in Armstrong and Wright. A lot of Houston fans are wondering why they traded Bonzi. Some of them said they were upset that they were trading Bonzi and that it better be for clearing room for a big trade coming their way.

I would trade Bobby Jackson for Bonzi Wells any day. Good move for the Hornets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom