Bobby McCray signs with the Eagles (1 Viewer)

McCray had 1 sack, 2 qb hits, and 1.5 tackles (one for loss) against the Eagles last year. I guess they liked what they saw

Eagles were getting thin up front at the DE position. Good signing for them.

I've noticed quite a few Saints fans (myself included) have Tweeted him with good luck messages along with some pleas not to lay Drew out if he gets the chance.

McCray had 1 sack, 2 qb hits, and 1.5 tackles (one for loss) against the Eagles last year. I guess they liked what they saw

They must have loved what they saw. They waited until week 17 to sign him!

I've noticed quite a few Saints fans (myself included) have Tweeted him with good luck messages along with some pleas not to lay Drew out if he gets the chance.

He'll only lay Drew out if he's already handed the ball off to the RB. If Drew drops back to pass he won't get anywhere near him.

Good luck 93 Octane. Wish you was back in the Big Easy. 93 Octane was my favorite player off that Superbowl team. Bobby brought it every down and played hard. The new look D just cant get pressure like they use to and I wonder why. Never should have gotten rid of McCray.

Bobby if we happen to meet again please dont level Drew.

Whatever we do don't let us have Drew throw another pick to a defensive lineman and have Drew attempt another tackle. Not against McCRAY or any other DL's. I rather him under center than under contract with the Networks

We are seriously talking about Bobby McCray like he's something special????? Dude couldn't buy a sack while he was here, was cut before the season and JUST signed with a team because of injuries. Seriously people, it's fricken Bobby McCray. I wouldn't doubt if he even sees the field. The dude was a complete waste of money here and trust me he was far from the solution to any pass rush here or in Philly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom