BobE Take Note: CDC: 110,197,000 Venereal Infections in U.S. (1 Viewer)

champ76

Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
CDC’s new data suggest that there are more than 110 million total STIs among men and women across the nation.

CDC’s analyses included eight common STIs: chlamydia, gonorrhea,
hepatitis B virus (HBV), herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2), human
immunodeficiency virus (HIV), human papillomavirus (HPV), syphilis, and trichomoniasis.

http://www.cdc.gov/std/stats/STI-Estimates-Fact-Sheet-Feb-2013.pdf

Sorry for spoiling your partying. :ezbill:

It sounds more exciting than it is. HPV makes up most of those. It's like the head cold of the STD world.

It sounds more exciting than it is. HPV makes up most of those. It's like the head cold of the STD world.

Not if you are one of those folks lucky enough to get genital warts or cervical cancer.

so Champ, that is interesting stuff but the real question is did you find what you were looking for when you went on the site? :ezbill: (useless without pics - uh, no)

Not if you are one of those folks lucky enough to get genital warts or cervical cancer.

Even people with head colds sometimes get bronchitis or pneumonia.

I mean come on, I know it can get serious, but we're not talking AIDS or even Hep B here.

Even people with head colds sometimes get bronchitis or pneumonia.

I mean come on, I know it can get serious, but we're not talking AIDS or even Hep B here.

Ever since I found out that the hospital that cured the kid of aids is only 25 miles from my house I've been much more concerned about an irregular reaction to latex. You have to be smart about these kinds of things, an allergic reaction can kill you quickly and since I'm 20 miles from the nearest hospital it is much safer to go without condoms.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom