Body Measurements - How do you and your mate match up? (1 Viewer)

If the average weight is 190 for men, how is the waist size 39? If you're 190, unless you're like 4ft tall, you shouldn't be sporting more than a 34-36 waist, it seems. :idunno:

These kind of statistics are more easily skewed on the high side than they ever could be on the low side.

It only takes one guy like this to take a dozen 34" waists and make the "average" 39.

Good Point. The median would have been a better indicator. Notice in Real Estate they use the Median home price instead of the average home price, because one $25,000,000 home in a county can inflate the average.

As a stats refresher, the median is the price in the middle meaning half in the population in the sample are above that number and the other half is below that number. For example, for 3 women that weigh:

The average weight would be 200 while the median would be 150. Using the average would overstate the median by ~133%.

im 77 tall or 6ft5
285lbs
jeans are a 42 or 44

wife is 5ft2
she want tell me her weight but she is a size 8 around 130 i would guess..

one of the funniest things i ever see is her folding my pants.. shell old them up to her head and they are just off the floor....

For once I can mention my old lady's weight and brag a little. She's been super sick and has lost alot of weight. I actually outweigh her now. She's 5' 6" and weighs 149. Pretty impressive considering she weighed close to 170 towards the end of last year.

For any of you trying to lose weight, she has some kind of absessed cyst in her throat and it hurts so bad to swallow that she actually stopped eating. it seems to be getting better so we'll see how the weight loss holds up but she was really doing great for awhile.

For once I can mention my old lady's weight and brag a little. She's been super sick and has lost alot of weight. I actually outweigh her now. She's 5' 6" and weighs 149. Pretty impressive considering she weighed close to 170 towards the end of last year.

For any of you trying to lose weight, she has some kind of absessed cyst in her throat and it hurts so bad to swallow that she actually stopped eating. it seems to be getting better so we'll see how the weight loss holds up but she was really doing great for awhile.

:covri: :covri: :covri:

Me:
-80 inches tall
-275-280 weight range
-38-42 waist size

GF:
-62 inches tall
-100-105 weight range
-size 0-1 (whatever that means)

Shout out to St. Reginald for the obscure Todd reference and occassional TPiSm/[T(m)]PS/eTPSc. :17:

TPSomething/anything?

these are averages of each category not of individual people and their measurments. Therefore the numbers will not necessarily add up to a normal human. Remember something like 50% of americans are over weight. Also the waist measurement is a true waist measurement not your pants waist band. bc guys low ride.
me 76" 225lbs. and 37"
my lady 69" 157lbs and 32"
15 mos. old and 3 1/2 year old too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom