Saints Bold Prediction: Saints vs Panthers. (1 Viewer)

Saint Taysom

MultiTool Tool
Reaction score
The Saints offense finally “clicks” and gets a handful of big plays from a combination of AK41, Cook, Hill, Harris, TQS, and Callaway... with Brees pulling the trigger...

...and the defense just doesn’t suck, and the Saints roll to a double digit victory.

Lattimore redeems himself and balls-out with an INT, and multiple good plays.
The pass rush shines...
Special Teams makes a play or two...

Saints roll 34-17

I just don't see it that way although I hope I'm wrong.

Brees finally hits that major downfield shot via flea-flicker for a touchdown.

Water under the bridge now, but THAT was the play I thought we should’ve run after we stopped GB on 4th down. Murray was goin middle/right n consistently gettin 4-5 yds a pop.

o well...

Wow... lots of doom-and-gloom regarding the Saints vs Panthers tomorrow. Saints fans straight-up scared of Teddy Bridgewater and a CMAC-less Panthers offense.

Even without CGM and Manny Sanders, the Saints still have superior weapons to the Panthers... and a better O-Line.

Are you afraid of their defense? What exactly scares you? A hobbled Donte Jackson? An injured and absent Kawaan Short? Eli Apple?

My bold prediction is Cam Jordan gets 2 sacks. Davenport gets a sack. Hendrickson gets a sack. Brees goes 21-28 for 304 yds and 2 TD. Both backs top 75 yards and Saints win 34-17.

Lotta so called fans on this site worried about a pretty middling team. Teddy doesn't crack 250. Maybe a pass TD or two. Kamara absolutely wrecks, 150 total yards at least and two scores. Saints win convincingly enough. A dubs a dub. 4-2. Next victim.

The Saints offense finally “clicks” and gets a handful of big plays from a combination of AK41, Cook, Hill, Harris, TQS, and Callaway... with Brees pulling the trigger...

...and the defense just doesn’t suck, and the Saints roll to a double digit victory.

Lattimore redeems himself and balls-out with an INT, and multiple good plays.
The pass rush shines...
Special Teams makes a play or two...

Saints roll 34-17

I think Callaway will be the stand out

We should win this game, The thing that scares me is an intangible. There's no question the Saints team loved playing for Teddy. Will they be able to come out 100% fired-up to hit him hard and often or will they lay back just a bit.

Bold Prediction: We run for 230 yards on at least 35 attempts.
Likely outcome: We run the ball less than 20 times even if the RBs average 7 to 9 yards a carry:covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom