Saints Bold Prediction: Saints vs Panthers. (1 Viewer)

What does his BOLD PREDICTION of Teddy burning the Saints have anything to do with his level of fandom???

How about no faith in the team he is supposedly a fan of? His post made it look like he/she is only a fan of a player. Once a player leaves the team especially for a division rival he is the enemy and should never be routed for unless he is playing against another division rival that has a better chance of eliminating the Saints from a division title or wild card berth.

How about no faith in the team he is supposedly a fan of? His post made it look like he/she is only a fan of a player. Once a player leaves the team especially for a division rival he is the enemy and should never be routed for unless he is playing against another division rival that has a better chance of eliminating the Saints from a division title or wild card berth.

Garbage take dude. The saints are pretty heavily favored to win. Thus if his prediction is that Teddy B lights is up and we lose that would be a BOLD prediction.

Garbage take dude. The saints are pretty heavily favored to win. Thus if his prediction is that Teddy B lights is up and we lose that would be a BOLD prediction.

Making that "bold" prediction means he has no faith in the Saints. I.E. I don't considerer that as much of a fan.

The Saints offense finally “clicks” and gets a handful of big plays from a combination of AK41, Cook, Hill, Harris, TQS, and Callaway... with Brees pulling the trigger...

...and the defense just doesn’t suck, and the Saints roll to a double digit victory.

Lattimore redeems himself and balls-out with an INT, and multiple good plays.
The pass rush shines...
Special Teams makes a play or two...

Saints roll 34-17

When it comes to sports/sports betting it often makes sense. Example, LSU tonight, new QB, have underachieved lately. It’s amazing how motivation and game planning can play such a big part in sports. Obviously, you have to execute, but any given Sunday(Saturday).

My bold prediction is that our defense shows up and we hold the Panthers under 20 points

My bold prediction is we actually run Murray and he has a great game alongside Kamara getting Murray close to 100 yards on the ground and Kamara with 150 yards passing and running.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom