Bold predictions for Sunday vs Falcons (1 Viewer)

Andrus

Owner/Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I enjoyed the thread with Bold predictions thread posted here a couple of weeks ago, so I will start this one...

My bold prediction....

My intuition tells me that there is a bit of subterfuge/gamesmanship going on with Payton... so considering everything, my bold prediction is that Taysom Hill gets the start despite the overwhelming assumption that it will be Winston.

Bonus.... He is going to ball out! :9:

Whatcha got?

My bold prediction, Andrus, is that your bold prediction will not be met well by the masses.

Hahahaha.

If Taysom is the guy, I will root like crazy for him. Personally? I think way too much points to Jameis and Taysom has been a bit too shaky.

BUT I am more than willing to admit Payton knows more than I do and a new “Taysom-centered” offense would be fun to watch IF it wins.

I was starting to imagine a game plan like Andrus talked about. If Lamarr Jackson can be an mvp, you mean to tell me that Taysum can't steer us through a few wins? Or, what if they alternated drives until we figure out which Qb Atlanta prepared their game plan towards? Preparing for a Taysom's style offense has to be a lot different than preparing for a Winston style. Just a thought.

Also, something to think about is Payton's prior experience against Raheem Morris while he was the head coach of a less talented Bucs team from 2009-2011. Morris vs Payton is tied 3 wins vs 3 losses each, during some very good Saints teams. Morris knows CSP and Winston and has that working in his favor, so, maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to play Taysom. Nobody knows what an entire game with Taysom at QB would look like.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom