Bold predictions for Sunday vs Falcons (2 Viewers)

I predict a conservative game plan much like last year when Teddy took over. If the defense continues to play like they have the past couple of weeks, we will be ok.
You really went out on a limb there with that BOLD prediction, Bigal. :hihi:

I predict another option will appear on the game stat for passers.

Pitch back to Ak for a pass!

Jameis starts has a good game...70% completion rate, 300 yards, 2 TDs, 1 interception/fumble.
Taysom comes in more than usual and sparks big plays on the ground ala Vikings Playoff game.
Saints win 38 - 17.
Kamara breaks Saints longest rush record with an 85 yard run.

What of Taysom starts and Jameis comes in next series?

Wil be interesting to see if Payton uses Hill more or less now. There is an argument each way, but since as far as I know we don't have a 3rd QB on the roster I'm guessing less snaps for Hill if we can get away with it.

I actually think this may be what happens. Taysom gets the "start" to see how Atlanta reacts to a slasher at QB but Jameis comes in after a few plays and takes the majority of snaps.

It would be cool if this is true, but it’s simply not. Sean has shown he likes as little change as possible on offense and wants to keep Hill in his regular role as much as possible. Of course he will see a lot more snaps at QB and he could be at QB the first play of the game, so technically with that he would be the starter.

LS Zach Wood will get a specials team's tackle which will cause a fumble, he'll scoop 'n score from 25-yards out. He will be named NFC Special Teamer of the Month. During 2024 Training Camp, while driving to practice, he will prevent a bus full of Nuns from plunging off of the Huey P. Long Bridge. Years later, during his third term as Governor of Louisiana, he will be instrumental in making New Orleans a tech-hub for Mars research, be named the fourth Commandant of the US Space Force, and finally solve the Kennedy Assassination.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom