Bold predictions for Sunday vs Falcons (1 Viewer)

CGM gets multiple TDs and at least 150 yards.

Murray breaks 100 yards rushing.

Play of the day, Harris in motion, takes a pitch from Winston on the end-around, pitches it back to Taysom on the reverse, Taysom pulls up and chunks it downfield for a 40 yard completion to Sanders.

Trap is set
Bait dangled (training camp video lmao)
Sean in control of narrative
Purposely quiet
#7 Trots out @ QB 1st play = technically the starter
Payton Dual QB Offense Debut
Both will play
Element of surprise IN PLAY
Media Played

Sean will have a devilish smile in his post game interview

Last edited:
51ofg0WJ8sL.jpg

I enjoyed the thread with Bold predictions thread posted here a couple of weeks ago, so I will start this one...

My bold prediction....

My intuition tells me that there is a bit of subterfuge/gamesmanship going on with Payton... so considering everything, my bold prediction is that Taysom Hill gets the start despite the overwhelming assumption that it will be Winston.

Bonus.... He is going to ball out! :9:

Whatcha got?
Someone’s been talking to his “source“ again... 😉

Well done @Andrus . I'll make a bold one here though it's not just for Sunday. Winston starts the second Falcon game, and not just if Hill plays bad. I think SP will give them two looks and I don't think he will be able to resist slinging it a bit against the passing defense.

I think Andrus obviously know an Uber driver whose ex-wife's plumber is friends with an electrician that installed a ceiling fan for the third cousin of the guy who painted the house of the woman who is currently dating the younger brother of the assistant equipment manager of the SAINTS!
:facts3:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom