Bold predictions for Sunday vs Falcons (2 Viewers)

Taysom rushes for over 100, passes for over 200, has a rush TD, a pass TD and a reception TD from Winston.

I enjoyed the thread with Bold predictions thread posted here a couple of weeks ago, so I will start this one...

My bold prediction....

My intuition tells me that there is a bit of subterfuge/gamesmanship going on with Payton... so considering everything, my bold prediction is that Taysom Hill gets the start despite the overwhelming assumption that it will be Winston.

Bonus.... He is going to ball out! :9:

Whatcha got?

Taysom will start just to screw with the Falcons game plan. Winston will start 90% of the snaps.

Siemian is announced as the starter just before kickoff, takes the first snap with a hand off to AK,... then the games begin

Including a direct snap to AK, and the aforementioned pitch back to AK for a pass...

After that... idk... Bedlam?

🤣🤣🤣

My bold prediction is that if Hill is the starter, then he will pass the ball with more accuracy, because his fingers won't be taped for TE blocking assignments. Payton has stated a few times how that tape job adversely affects throwing the ball.

If Hill is the starting QB, I doubt that he will do any blocking on the line of scrimmage.

Heart attack game throw out the records its always a down to the wire game with the dirty birds 27-24 saints

My Moldy Prediction ... Taysom will remain as the upback on the Punt team and convert on a fake punt. If you think about it, it is just another designated QB run play.

Would he be the first starting QB in the modern era to play ST and QB in a game?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom