Bold predictions for Sunday vs Falcons (2 Viewers)

To really throw the Falcons off the Saints actually start Trevor Siemian at QB.

Just kidding :loopy:

I predict that if all goes well, we roll with Taysom the next two games. Then when Atlanta preps for vs Taysom 2 to avenge the earlier loss, we start Winston with an entirely different game plan. Genius!! Well in my limited brain it sounds great!?? Kind of like Rocky 3.

A Saint WR will have a 40+ yd TD catch.

IF he gets 17+ touches, Murray will get 100+ yds.

I think it will be a disaster. I don't know why or where the feeling is coming from. It probably has something to do with how I always hold my breath when Taysom comes in. Not looking forward to an entire day of that.

I think it will be a disaster. I don't know why or where the feeling is coming from. It probably has something to do with how I always hold my breath when Taysom comes in. Not looking forward to an entire day of that.

It’s different having a guy come in cold for a QB snap on occasion vs being the full-time starter. Still, it should be interesting to see how it goes. I trust Payton’s judgment on QBs, and I just hope it works out.

My prediction is the Saints defense will put a beat down on the Falcons offense and the offense will do just enough to pull out a win.

I predict the Saints win in a low scoring game....13-10 or 16-13 Saints

I can’t shake this feeling either. Sincerely hope I’m wrong.

Bold prediction is it will become apparent to everyone that Drew's successor is not currently on the roster.

Winston 17/28, 1TD, 1INT, 3 sacks
Taysom, 1/1, 42yds rushing, 0 fumbles

Saints 35
Falcoms 31

This post was made when I read Winston had been named QB2 on the depth chart and would be starting.

Let me revise:

Taysom 18/25, 102yrds rushing, 0 Int, 0 Fumble, 2 sacks
Winston, Victory Formation kneel down

Lower scoring, more ball control:

Saints 24
Falcons 21

Bold? OK.

CSP reaches deep into his bag of tricks. TH tosses to AK and runs a route from the QB position. AK throws a halfback pass to TH that takes the Falcons by surprise and results in a TD.

There will be 60 Jameis v Hill threads started with a 50/50 split on who they advocate for.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom