Bomani Jones (ATL native) talking about loss (1 Viewer)

RazorSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He was saying that, as a national radio personality, he doesn't root for teams much anymore (he's on record saying he's sworn off the Falcons because they'll eventually break your heart as a fan), but he never has been able to get rid of his dislike for the Saints and their fans. He went on to say that "you can't tell a Saints fan nothin' cuz they got that one ring". He's obviously disgusted by how much the Saints organization and fans are enjoying this. :hihi:

He was saying that, as a national radio personality, he doesn't root for teams much anymore (he's on record saying he's sworn off the Falcons because they'll eventually break your heart as a fan), but he never has been able to get rid of his dislike for the Saints and their fans. He went on to say that "you can't tell a Saints fan nothin' cuz they got that one ring". He's obviously disgusted by how much the Saints organization and fans are enjoying this. :hihi:
LOL. This is hilarious.
I take pride in knowing that Saints fans will always be in the Falcon Fan's heads.

Hey ATL. Kiss the ring!

Who's your daddy, son?

Aye Bomani...

raw

HAHA I was just on the air on there but he hung up on me. I wasn't gonna let him talk smack on Tracy porter without getting a word in. Oh well got my 3 seconds in.

The butt hurt is palpable. And no, as long as we have a ring and you don't, you can't say much of anything to us. That and check the head to head since SP took over. Total domination for the most part.

I'm sure some of their fans are classy people but the vocal majority are just the worst. They remind me of Denzel Washington at the end of Training Day. Nothing was going his way, he was beaten, yet he was still talking loud about "King Kong ain't got nothing on me!"

HAHA I was just on the air on there but he hung up on me. I wasn't gonna let him talk smack on Tracy porter without getting a word in. Oh well got my 3 seconds in.

Lol u must have been Dave from west viriginia. I heard that. I tuned in just to hear him drag atlanta fans. He's said forever not to trust the falcons. He acknowledge that Saints fans should bask in being right about Atlanta losing forever :9:

I listened to a lot of it and I Lol'd when he said "I bet Goodell was overcome by wet dap" when he went to shake Brady's hand. That and, "The Falcons don't love nobody."

You can tell that even though he gave up on the Falcons AKA he got off that narcotic - he's still hurting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom