Boo your own team!(not a Jason David thread) (1 Viewer)

maybe the bills will pick up Jason David. they haven't began to boo till that happens.

maybe buffalo will sign Jason David and really start to hear boos

NEVER boo your own team, or its players. Bringing other fans that far, really says something about the fans, and their Team....

NEVER boo your own team, or its players. Bringing other fans that far, really says something about the fans, and their Team....

nice name.

but i think there are exceptions to the rule. i was at the saints/rams game in 07 and after JD got toasted for another TD everyone in the stands started chanting "david You blow". i actually kind of felt bad for him but couldnt feel too bad when we were giving them their first win of the season.

Yes, I have heard boos through my speaker the past two games. And yes, RB did get a few himself, but that doesn't mean we will boo them next week.
Something has changed and I like it very much. Special season talk may resume.

Look guys I prefer a boo to the cussing I often hear in the dome. Given that fans are gonna express disappointment the boo's beat the profanity hands down. Maybe we should try to do a do a middle finger wave next time we see poor play... :smilielol:

Look at it like Booing is doing it for the kids

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom