Booger McFarland [MOD EDIT TITLE] (1 Viewer)

PaulinP

Very Banned
Reaction score
What is McFarland doing, why haven't we talked to him, does he wanna finish his career in the state it started?

If we could get him real cheap, and simply for depth, then why not. He'll have something to prove, coming back home. Plus with a name like Booger, you need another chance...:hihi:

You win the prize for Most Creative Use of a Thread Title! :Bandance:

i want him because of his skill. i know hes hurt and aging, but if he can get on the team he will provide leadership hard work and will help mentor the other dts maybe even helping grant get aclimated and teach him to use strength instead of speed.

Colts got rid of him because he was a 5 mill cap hit.

and ed the udfa outplayed him.

the bucs let him go because of getting too old, he goes to the colts, and they're parting ways...

kellye, i think the colts were his 2nd chance.
i dont' think he's an upgrade to hollis, we can only have a 53 man roster, and already have rotation at dt.
we want a new young dt to be able to come in and give it some youth and athleticism.

we need a BIG body on the line to take on double teams, allow young to rush the passer and to keep linemen off of Vilma. so i would sign booger to a one year contract at the vet minimum and a million dollar signing bonus with a few incentives if he reached certain statistics during the season.

we need a BIG body on the line to take on double teams, allow young to rush the passer and to keep linemen off of Vilma. so i would sign booger to a one year contract at the vet minimum and a million dollar signing bonus with a few incentives if he reached certain statistics during the season.

Have you seen Hollis Thomas? I agree with robsmith32's take ...

Attachments

• ht1.jpg
    ht1.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 134
  • HT2.jpg
    HT2.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 4
Booger wants starter money and with his declining skills he is merely depth. If he would take depth money and assume that role i would love to have Booger for a year or two but that doesnt change our need on d/l but it delays it.

He hasn't had a good year since 2002. He's done. If he hadn't gone to LSU, nobody on here would care about him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom