Booger McFarland: "The Bucs will beat the Saints!" (2 Viewers)

Let's just go ahead and call this for what it is....

People think the Saints are going to inevitably choke. Booger is just one of many who feel that way.

After a while it becomes The Boy Who Cried Wolf....... Hearing things such as "better watch out for those Saints"......or "I'm not sure who can stop the Saints" at some point during every regular season since 2017, followed by them struggling to even get to the NFC title game (go back and watch the end of that Eagles divisional game and see just how close we were to being one and done).

I personally disagree and I feel like it's simply their time, but I can see why others have grown tired of the Saints' playoff act.

Not that it matters either way, but listening to that video, he has zero confidence in his Bucs pick.

Another highly punchable face.

This one actually has suggestive parameters for where to punch, like a bullseye. The eyes, cheekbones and head indentation point to the sweet spot, right above the nose.

I don't know about you but my fists are pulsating...
I laughed out loud. His face is quite worthy of a punch. Maybe several punches. I’m thinking of the scene in “The Hangover” where Mike Tyson lays out Alan in the hotel room for stealing his pet tiger.

@Saintsphere

You see guys.... If Bucs outscore the Saints as time expire. They usually win the game. So, I'm 100% confident that Bucs will win if they score more points.
Why is this not in quotes? Because I'm positive I've heard him say this verbatim!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom