"Boogie down. It's gonna boogie down your esophagus." -- Cam Newton (1 Viewer)

Guy is just so random with his thoughts, it is mindblowing really. To each his own. Glad he is where he is.

I think it's time for one of these.

51F8fYUVKgL.jpg

Cam gave a veiled prediction of what he (and the Panthers) intend to do to the Detroit Lions.

Let it sink in...

If you still don’t get it, imagine if he laughs and said it about your wife, daughter, sister or girlfriend.

Q: What goes down the esophagus?

A: Something that is swallowed.

“Boogie down the esophagus...”

Cam Newton is an arse! Yeah, I said it. :mad:

:gosaints:
He was talking about wine and how wine is his new hobby and how if he had to name his own wine he'd call it "boogie down" because it'd "boogie down your esophagus". Not sure what you're getting at, just wanted to be clear.

I was prepared to talk about how I’m not a fan of his game and anything panthers, but then laughed because it was a funny.

So if we are going to call this his personality and then if someone is going to claim, well, that's just his own personal brand of charm, fine, I accept that. It just doesn't work on me and I don't give him any "credit" for it. The things that I don't find objectionable per se (as opposed to the ones that do, like acting like Super Man or pouting on the sideline) just fall flat with me. I just find him kind of a lunkhead.

He's a knucklehead some days but he's also very generous to the local community. He personally buys 1,000 turkeys every year to feed those in need every Thanksgiving.

So he is helping people that don't know how to fry a turkey destroy themselves? Awesome!

So if we are going to call this his personality and then if someone is going to claim, well, that's just his own personal brand of charm, fine, I accept that. It just doesn't work on me and I don't give him any "credit" for it. The things that I don't find objectionable per se (as opposed to the ones that do, like acting like Super Man or pouting on the sideline) just fall flat with me. I just find him kind of a lunkhead.
100% this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom