Boogie out for rest of the season (1 Viewer)

Reminds me of when Pistol Pete went down with an ACL tear and the team was headed to make the playoffs for the very first time. I believe we were up by 30+ points at the time in that game.

With the Saints season over, the Pelicans were picking a right time to turn the corner too. They beat a very good Houston team tonight and could have had the city buzzing. And just like that...it's gone. Sucks for the team, its fans, and most importantly, DeMarcus Cousins who was having an amazing season, is in a contract year, and was possibly headed to playoffs for the first time.

Just an extremely, potentially franchise crippling loss for the team tonight, there's no other way to say it.

This is the time of year when I turn my attention from the Saints to the Pels , they were on a roll I think they had won 6 out of the last 7, they looked dangerous heading into the stretch run , sucks

Just unbelievable.

Eagles are having a great season......finally.....then boom, Wentz is gone.

The 12-2 record means nothing now.

Nick Foles?

Season over.

Pels....Yes it sucks....but it ain’t over.

http://www.nola.com/pelicans/index....easo.html#incart_2box_nola_river_orleans_news

Unbelievable, just when the team was seeming to gel. Less than a week after a historic performance from this guy, they beat one of the best in the league and this happens with less than 10 seconds left in the game---

To sour things more, the article following the one you linked declared the Pelicans season over. Of course, it's by Jeff Duncan. Way to support the rest of the team, Jerk.

Really sad. Terrible situation at a bad time for a contract year. But know I really think he resigns with us. Giving all the love and support from the city and team,ect. God bless you Boogie. Major comeback big guy. I really wanted to see you and AD play with LeBron in this allstar game with Kd and Kyrie too. Damm C'mon down too the N.O LeBron. I thought that was the perfect time to get AD and Boogie too talk LeBron in too coming here next year. Man can dream can't he.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom