Boogie unfollows the Pelicans on social media (1 Viewer)

Remember Demps said this

You know, in a perfect world we’d love to have him back,” said Demps. “We want him back. Sometimes things happen that you can’t control in free agency, In a perfect world, we’d like to have him and Rondo back.

I hope he would be down for a sing n trade

The only thing I can see right now is that they already told his agent they will not give him a max deal and they think they can get it. And if that is the case, he probably can from Dallas.

Don't worry about it...

"Well, I was already following Julius and Paul [George]. Isaiah [Thomas] was my teammate; I’ve been following Isaiah for years.
The reason I unfollowed them was, one, I was scrolling down my timeline and I saw a Pelicans fan page so I followed the fan page and the picture that popped up read, ‘Should the Pelicans re-sign or let Demarcus Cousins go?’ So I was like I’m just going to unfollow this s— so I won’t have to see it. In my mind, that’s all I’m thinking. So I unfollowed it and I started noticing people asking, ‘Why did you unfollow the Pelicans?’ I was like, ‘How do people know I unfollowed the Pelicans?’ I ain’t even know that was possible. I didn’t even know you could know if somebody unfollowed somebody. So you know my response, well, it was like a little kid: Well, ’cause I’m grown. I do what I want, I’m grown."

Don't worry about it...

"... I ain’t even know that was possible. I didn’t even know you could know if somebody unfollowed somebody. So you know my response, well, it was like a little kid: Well, ’cause I’m grown. I do what I want, I’m grown."

I ain't even know that either.

In his recent interview he said he would absolutely resign with the Pelicans. He knows it's a business and he knows his injury will scare teams from offering him a max deal.

Ideally he will sign a 2+1 deal with us and become a free agent at the same time as AD

I think the Pels need him back. They were destroyed by Iguodala and Cousins could’ve helped get those rebounds.

I think he just provides so much opportunity for not only the score to not get out of hand, but another style for the offense to lean on if it’s not working.

I’m glad we worked without him. That means he won’t need to be overworked with his minutes next year.

I honestly think we sign him to a 2+1 max

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom