Boomer Esiason suggests college football players are getting coronavirus on purpose (1 Viewer)

Boomer is a dip****. You can end any trust that parents might have by intentionally giving players COVID19 because there's a rumor you can't get sick from it again. That's not a good look for recruiting beyond 2020, which is the lifeblood of a program.

Also, we don't know how many people at LSU have it. We just know how many they quarantined due to possible exposure before the players ever officially arrived for practice. Also, if coronavirus is all they caught at Tigerland, then I'd say they're better than most kids. Lol

Boomer needs to shut the hell up

That's disturbing coming from Boomer. He should know better.

Boomer is a dip****. You can end any trust that parents might have by intentionally giving players COVID19 because there's a rumor you can't get sick from it again. That's not a good look for recruiting beyond 2020, which is the lifeblood of a program.

Also, we don't know how many people at LSU have it. We just know how many they quarantined due to possible exposure before the players ever officially arrived for practice. Also, if coronavirus is all they caught at Tigerland, then I'd say they're better than most kids. Lol
Crazy that these 18 and 19 year old players are allowed to go to bars while at the school. If I was a coach I would limit player participation in activities that bring players close to areas of high infection.

Crazy that these 18 and 19 year old players are allowed to go to bars while at the school. If I was a coach I would limit player participation in activities that bring players close to areas of high infection.
I'm sure that's not far away. Stick them all in a dorm near the football facilities, feed em, give them video games and tell them to go to class, workout or practice.

Gasp! You mean young 18-22 year olds want to interact with other 18-22 year olds in small not well ventilated rooms and possibly exchange bodily fluids!
That couldn't possibly be what is happening could it Boomer??? Could it?

NO.
They got it all on purpose. Saban gave them the injections when he paid them their annual salaries.
That's it. Nailed it!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom