Borat 2 Landing On Amazon Prime In October (1 Viewer)

Hell yes. So funny and cringe-worthy at the same time. Great entertainment.

I won’t spoil anything and just aim to talk in general terms, save for Giuliani which people likely already know about.

To that end, I thought it was excellent, although it’s clearly a more difficult ask for SBC to go unnoticed as Borat hence all the disguises. The casual racism of some people is really quite shocking though, and I would be interested to know more about how certain arrangements are made. For example, I don’t believe his first encounter with the guy outside the store (where he ends up going to stay with him and his other QAnon conspiracy theorist buddy). Are guys like that really going to invite Borat into their house within a minute of meeting him? In the back of my mind I was wondering if certain aspects were staged.

Also, as much as I don't like or particularly care for Rudy Giuliani, it did appear that the footage of him was unfavourably edited after he’d just removed his microphone. That one aspect seemed like something of a hatchet job. Plus, the guy is single these days and Borat’s daughter was very forthcoming with him too. I must admit to feeling a bit sorry for him.

Watched it and it definitely had its moments lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom