Bored at work youtubing.. (1 Viewer)

I thought Ive seen every Saints 09 video, never seen that one.

Thank you!!!

Sent from phone via Tapatalk

I'll never forget that feeling inside of me, as the final seconds ticked away on the game clock. I had a Super Bowl party and everyone left the room, so I could enjoy that moment alone. There was a feeling of excitement and relief. I cried a little bc we (as fans) got that moment that we desperately needed. However, I also cried a little bc we were no longer the lovable losing underdog with snake bitten luck team, that I grew up knowing and loving. Actually, I still get sorta chocked up by watching highlights from that SB. Thanks, for sharing.

Your boredom at work=our gain!!!!

Who Dat!!!!!!!

I'll never forget that feeling inside of me, as the final seconds ticked away on the game clock. I had a Super Bowl party and everyone left the room, so I could enjoy that moment alone. There was a feeling of excitement and relief. I cried a little bc we (as fans) got that moment that we desperately needed. However, I also cried a little bc we were no longer the lovable losing underdog with snake bitten luck team, that I grew up knowing and loving. Actually, I still get sorta chocked up by watching highlights from that SB. Thanks, for sharing.

Your boredom at work=our gain!!!!

Who Dat!!!!!!!

I cried a lot! And I'll do it all over again as soon as we hoist another Lombardi! :9:

That video is nothing short of WOW!

Reggie Bush.....(Since we all bored)

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RY6nhg8q20g" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Watching those clips it is amazing to see how many key people that contributed to that magical season are now gone in just 4 short years:

DEFENSE:
Tracy Porter
Darren Sharper
Scott Fujita
Remi Ayodele
Bobby McCray
Chris Reis

OFFENSE:
Mike Bell
Reggis Bush
Dave Thomas
Robert Meachem
Carl Nicks
Jermon Bushrod
Jonathan Goodwin
Jeremy Shockey
Heath Evans

The slo mo of Peyton's pass to Porter- watch Manning's face when he recognizes that his receiver had been replaced with a cornerback. Never seen that shot up close and slow like that.

The slo mo of Peyton's pass to Porter- watch Manning's face when he recognizes that his receiver had been replaced with a cornerback. Never seen that shot up close and slow like that.
Funny, I keyed in on his face as well, was thinking the same thing.

Oh my god, wow. Pure greatness. I got goosebumps like 20 times. Never gets old. My best friend died in a car wreck a few weeks ago, so glad he got to see that magical season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom