Boss Bailey to Broncos. (1 Viewer)

I'm not sure the Saints ever took even a sideways look at him, which is a little surprising. Apparently, they are content with Shanle and Simoneau to compete at the position for now. Makes one all the more suspicious that they are targeting a few of the WLBs in the draft.

I'd rather the Saints bring in Landon Johnson to address the WLB position over Boss anyways, as he's always out of position. Most of Boss' reputation is from the fact he's Champ's brother and has a crazy name. Detroit fans were happy to be rid of him here in the Midwest, now they're hoping Teddy Lehman follows suit.

Boss Bailey made it pretty clear he was interested in playing with his brother Champ.

He didn't give other teams much of a chance to compete with Denver.

Pretty cool he gets to play with his brother. I remember i was soooooo freakin upset when we didn't get him in the draft...turns out he didn't end up being the playmaker I expected....still better than any WLB we've had since then though

I really hoped we had interest in Bailey. Not for starting purposes, but becuase he is versatile enough to play all LB positons. His price averages 3.5 millin a year, and I don't think you pay a backup LB that much. Denver is betting he will start and be solid. If we signed him, we wouldn't be betting on that. With the upcoming draft and available free agents, we can get someone solid like him who may or may not start for cheaper.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom