Bossier City Break Tag (1 Viewer)

saints5193

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just moved to Bossier City from California. I need some help where in Bossier City can I go to get a break tag? I need one of those shady places because of my window tint. Do you know of any of these places in the area? Thanks!! WHO DAT

On Old Minden Rd, right across from the Bowling Alley is a place called "Kenny's Towing."

They'll probably be able to hook you up.

Welcome to the Shreveport Bossier Area! I used to take my older car that had a huge crack in the windshield to River City car wash on Barksdale. If nothing has changed, you should be able to get one there with little trouble.

Also we call it an inspection sticker up here. If you say Brake tag they may not know what you mean.

Also we call it an inspection sticker up here. If you say Brake tag they may not know what you mean.

Thanks, I literally just found out. Didn't even know I have been saying that wrong my entire life.

Thanks, I literally just found out. Didn't even know I have been saying that wrong my entire life.

You've been saying it right. It's a brake tag. Just like it's a neutral ground. Only in New Orleans.

Yeah, I had the opposite problem moving down here from North La---"I'VE BEEN DRIVING FOR 10 YEARS AND I'VE NEVER TAGGED MY BRAKES?!?!????"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom