Boston Saints (1 Viewer)

mikedre

Rookie
Reaction score
Was just watching an episode of Wicked Tuna, and one of the sellers had on a Saints t-shirt. In Boston Hahbah! Imagine that!

Attachments

• IMG_20190324_203259112.jpg
    IMG_20190324_203259112.jpg
    396.9 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_20190324_203307195.jpg
    IMG_20190324_203307195.jpg
    384.9 KB · Views: 72
There are a few of us in Massachusetts. One of my best friends I met at a Boston sports bar years ago and we were both transplants loving our then 2000 Saints.

Crazy story - I live near a Marshalls and in the last year I have purchased a Saints hat and a Saints thurmus and both times this was the only non-Patriots merchandise in the store. Lots of my friends were very kind over what happened to us in January. And strangers, too, since I always wear my Saints hat in the winter.

There are a few of us in Massachusetts. One of my best friends I met at a Boston sports bar years ago and we were both transplants loving our then 2000 Saints.

Crazy story - I live near a Marshalls and in the last year I have purchased a Saints hat and a Saints thurmus and both times this was the only non-Patriots merchandise in the store. Lots of my friends were very kind over what happened to us in January. And strangers, too, since I always wear my Saints hat in the winter.
What kind of hat do you wear in the spring, summer and fall? :ezbill:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom