Boston Scott starting for Eagles (2 Viewers)

He would have been the #2 RB...which has been a prominent position in the Saints offense under Payton. Perhaps you need a history lesson.
You're already handing out a masterclass lesson in assumptive hindsight, don't overextend yourself 😎

Scott looks like “just a guy“ today. I’m stuck watching the Philly v Wash.

Both QBs have looked bad. Young is going to be really special.

No...only you have mentioned either Kamara or Murray.

Lmao. Who is Scott replacing on this roster? He can't play special teams like Washington. Montgomery? You think the difference between Boston Scott and Ty Montgomery is that big, huh? Boy, you really are bored.

How do you crawl out of the depths for that to be your first post in in who cares how long it’s been 😂

Lmao. Who is Scott replacing on this roster? He can't play special teams like Washington. Montgomery? You think the difference between Boston Scott and Ty Montgomery is that big, huh? Boy, you really are bored.

Have you ever seen Montgomery play? Have you really been following Scott to know he can’t play special teams?

Have you ever seen Montgomery play? Have you really been following Scott to know he can’t play special teams?

He's 5'7" and probably not even 200lbs. The only special teams value he adds is a returner. He can't gun, protect, or lead out and block. I've seen Montgomery play. Decent player. Just like Boston Scott.

Give us credit for having him in camp. RB has not exactly been a hole for us in recent years.

He's 5'7" and probably not even 200lbs. The only special teams value he adds is a returner. He can't gun, protect, or lead out and block. I've seen Montgomery play. Decent player. Just like Boston Scott.

Funny how you feel the need to tear someone down in an attempt to support the Saints. Feeling a little insecure these days?

Funny how you feel the need to tear someone down in an attempt to support the Saints. Feeling a little insecure these days?

Do you think I'm seriously attempting to tear down Boston Scott? I actually like him, he's a good story. We shouldn't have let him go, I'll agree with you on that. I just don't understand what the point of this thread is when he wouldn't add any value to our current roster over the players that we currently have.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom