tn2_sofia_vergara_4.jpg

Vergara4.jpg

vergara2.JPG

2281-sofia_vergara_09.jpg

sofia-vergara.jpg

2110736637_9eccc44ff4.jpg

Happy Friday!

sofia_vergara_is_sex9276.jpg

My favorite thing about Sofia is that she is older than me, and is a mother to a teenager. beautiful

My favorite things are a little different from yours :hihi:

I've been attracted to this woman for years. Everytime she does an interview, I just enjoy how down to earth she is, in addition to her terrific body and beautiful face. Good choice, KOS.... by these BOTD threads you've put up, we're share similar taste in wimmins. :9:

I've been attracted to this woman for years. Everytime she does an interview, I just enjoy how down to earth she is, in addition to her terrific body and beautiful face. Good choice, KOS.... by these BOTD threads you've put up, we're share similar taste in wimmins. :9:

:9: Glad you guys enjoy em. Gotta help my Fridays pass somehow.

Colombian women hold up well. i was dejected in Bogota, until my host (dating at the time) explained that the women were so hot in Medellin and Cartagena, that one could barely look directly at them.

Then, i was glad he spent most of his time in Bogota. no way to compete physically with monsters like those.

Colombian women hold up well. i was dejected in Bogota, until my host (dating at the time) explained that the women were so hot in Medellin and Cartagena, that one could barely look directly at them.

Then, i was glad he spent most of his time in Bogota. no way to compete physically with monsters like those.

You've got stuff to be proud of yourself, honey....

/MetsT-shirt

:17:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom