Both Left Tackles out? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
If Bushrod is hurt and Brown out on IR, then who is going to play Left Tackle?

This can't be good going up against the Jet's blitz...

i am thrilled about streif getting the start. 6'7 340lbs alongside nicks is going to demolish the jets.

though i'm not happy because this hurts our depth.

Bushrod will probably play. Payton stated in the post game press conference that Jermon could've gone back into the game but they just decided to hold him out. I'm sure he being out of practice was purely precautionary. I really think he's a go. I hope he's a go.....and not because I'm worried about Strief. He did a good job in the 2nd half. We just need the depth plus we use Strief as a 3rd TE a lot this year for blocking purposes.

i am thrilled about streif getting the start. 6'7 340lbs alongside nicks is going to demolish the jets.

Were going to be 1 deep on both tackles! OUCH!

If you look hard enough you can find a silver lining in everything. Injuries creates oppurtunity. Let's go Strief and plz stay healthy.

wwltvsports Bushrod says he'll miss Sunday's game; Zach Strief will get the start at left tackle. Meanwhile, Jammal Brown didn't talk to reporters.
3 minutes ago from TweetDeck

Uh oh

Admins should rename this thread "Bushrod out Sunday" or else a billion people are gonna try to create threads about Bushrod being out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom