Bought a new pig hunting gun today. (1 Viewer)

Det. Brees

E tan e epi tas
Reaction score
Bushmaster 5.56 with red dot scope. Gona zero it tomorrow and hit the woods sun. Decided to go ahead a buy it before prices sky rocket.

$545

The feral hogs are tearing up my uncle's hunting land in Mississippi. They are becoming overpopulated very quickly. He saw 70 of them in the deer stand last month. Want to come shoot some down here?

The feral hogs are tearing up my uncle's hunting land in Mississippi. They are becoming overpopulated very quickly. He saw 70 of them in the deer stand last month. Want to come shoot some down here?

Man I would love to, but we have our on pig problem here. Also the out of state license is expensive. Thanks for the offer and I might take you up on it this fall.

You know, if you weren't a cop, I'd have taken a double take on that thread title...

And this would be better served in the outdoors, hunting, fishing board.

Bushmaster 5.56 with red dot scope. Gona zero it tomorrow and hit the woods sun. Decided to go ahead a buy it before prices sky rocket.

$545

That's a good price. I've been searching for a 6.5 Grendel or Creedmoor for a southpaw. You didn't happen to notice one where you got your Bushmaster, did you?

That's a good price. I've been searching for a 6.5 Grendel or Creedmoor for a southpaw. You didn't happen to notice one where you got your Bushmaster, did you?

I did not but dpms makes the 6.8, I own and love it, and they are about 80 cheaper

I used to hunt hogs with a 30-06. Seemed to work just fine.

Better watch out... That gun has magical powers that could turn you into a raving lunatic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom