Bought a Wii last night (1 Viewer)

MPar98

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
For my sons b-day present (June 30th) but figured since they are hard to come by that we should get it early and stick it away.

Well I have already checked out Guitar Hero 3 and think we may have to open this guy up early.

Any other parents checking out their kids Wii (video game system)*? My inlaws even went and bought one!

*edit for keepoursaints, lol

Last edited:
my GF wants one but we are saving to go to jamaica.....the few times i played, i enjoyed it....although i have not played anything other than the wii sports

it's fun when a bunch of people are playing with your wii

If you don't live close to a store, you're out of luck. I have a store half a block away and I have friends asking me to buy one for them and ship it to them.

The Wii will not be the killer of all other systems. It is the ultimate party system.

Goodbye board games.

The Wii will not be the killer of all other systems. It is the ultimate party system.

Goodbye board games.

+1

I have a Wii and play my 360 way more...the Wii only really gets played when we have people over. It's easy to play, so others can pick it up quickly & it's fun watching everyone make fools of themselves.

For my sons b-day present (June 30th) but figured since they are hard to come by that we should get it early and stick it away.

Well I have already checked out Guitar Hero 3 and think we may have to open this guy up early.

Any other parents checking out their kids Wii? My inlaws even went and bought one!

The Wii 2 comes out in May, you should have waited. j/k

I hear it's going to be called the Wong.

No, it's the Wii Wii.

I love the Wii. Guitar Hero, Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Sport, Wii Play, Carnival Games are all great games. I also have a kid's version of Football - it has Reggie Bush, Tom Brady etc as kids, but we haven't played that one yet - the others are all so good.

"santa" brought my girls one for christmas
he work them up at 3:00 am from playing it

No, it's the Wii Wii.

I love the Wii. Guitar Hero, Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Sport, Wii Play, Carnival Games are all great games. I also have a kid's version of Football - it has Reggie Bush, Tom Brady etc as kids, but we haven't played that one yet - the others are all so good.

I like the Wii because it's a great system that we can play with the kids. I rented Wii Playground; it was fun, and on our list to buy...my 5 year old killed all of us at slot car racing, and dodge ball is great. Carnival Games is good? I may need to check that one out. My nephew brought over the new Smash Brothers game; it's great because 4 people can play at once...those are the best games, IMO, especially with 3 kids...they can all play at the same time.

Star Wars/the complete saga is a great game too. As far as party games, Smarty Pants (a quiz/trivia game) is a LOT of fun...me, Drew, my sister and her husband stayed up very late many nights playing that one. That's on my list to get.

I agree that there are better gaming systems, but the Wii is better in terms of playing together as a family and not losing any real interaction with my kids. Plus, my 5 year old can play along as well as the adults can on many of the games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom