Bounty Anniversary today, March 2nd (1 Viewer)

saintsfan26

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
New Orleans Saints' trajectory hard to predict one year after bounty news knocked them off course | NOLA.com

I know we are all trying to look past this injustice that was served upon us exactly one year ago. I just can't believe it has been a year already. This article is a good read.

We will never get back what was lost from this railroad job the NFL did to us. We were a 13-3 team that was 1 minute away from hosting the NFC Championship game and the NFL turned us into a 7-9 team on the verge of implosion.

One full year of being the victims of a witchunt later, let's hope this offseason isn't as stressfull as the last one. Will we ever get revenge against the NFL? We have forced ourselves to move on from this, but we will never forget. Never. I will forever hate Roger Goodell.

Happy Anniversary :(

Ugh...i just remember feeling like someone shot me.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Looking back a year later, I still think we did nothing different that the Steelers and Ravens defense does.

They are mean and nasty, we ran an illegal pay for injury program.

I want my 2nd round pick back Roger.

Please don't let this be an "anniversary" or become an "anniversary thread". Its not 9/11, Pearl Harbor, or my birthday.

Old news. Today's news: the country is in shambles and the government is looking to deepen is pockets through the working class citizens AND Flacco signs new contract!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom