Bounty Scandal & Playoff non-call (1 Viewer)

SaintsMan209

SB This year!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Help me understand why we are following what the Saints are doing? What does it matter when Rog can make up a scandal or ask the referee to leverage against us? What is the point of all of this? I don't care if Prime Time Ricky Jackson was in a Saints uniform last year, ole Rog wasn't going to let it happen. So you tell me? I see you.

Help me understand why we are following what the Saints are doing? What does it matter when Rog can make up a scandal or ask the referee to leverage against us? What is the point of all of this? I don't care if Prime Time Ricky Jackson was in a Saints uniform last year, ole Rog wasn't going to let it happen. So you tell me? I see you.

:theclown2:

If that is mindset--that the non-call was directed by the league to prevent the Saints from going to the Super Bowl--I can't. It isn't mine.

The machine doesn’t stop. I respect all who have a different opinion than me, as I’m not a bigot. On this I happen to agree with you, but your post won’t go well.

Just as the NFL would want, it will be encouraged to be swept under the rug. Nothing to see here kind of thing.

As for me, I’ve been here (SR) since 97.....it’s tough for me to leave. Love the place and obviously the New Orleans Saints. My heart is still broken and my trust is forever betrayed by what transpired during the NFCCG but the Saints are hard for me to quit. I quit the NFL several years ago.

Who Dat, friend.

I thought that last year. But fingers crossed!

Me too. I think if our big boys had stayed healthy up front we’d have even overcome their (refs, league, whomever) blatant cheating that kept us out of the Super Bowl.

Heck we almost did as it is/was.

If I believed these things were a direct conspiracy to keep the Saints from winning championships, I wouldn't be.

I've been a Saints fan since 1967 and the ONLY thing keeping me remotely interested right now is the fact that I've been a fan for those many years but I'll have to wait and gauge what my interest is going into next season after training camp to decide as to whether I will remain a fan of the NFL.

This is twice in 7 years that the Saints have had a big one shoved in all the way to the base of the skull by the NFL under the watch of a scum sucking pig like Roger Goodell!! So in saying that if I can't or won't trust the NFL then what's the point of even being a Saints fan??

None of you have any idea of how hard it is for me to say that!!

I've been a Saints fan since 1967 and the ONLY thing keeping me remotely interested right now is the fact that I've been a fan for those many years but I'll have to wait and gauge what my interest is going into next season after training camp to decide as to whether I will remain a fan of the NFL.

This is twice in 7 years that the Saints have had a big one shoved in all the way to the base of the skull by the NFL under the watch of a scum sucking pig like Roger Goodell!! So in saying that if I can't or won't trust the NFL then what's the point of even being a Saints fan??

None of you have any idea of how hard it is for me to say that!!

You’re not alone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom