Bow beginner (1 Viewer)

SaintBrad

Very Banned
Reaction score
So, Id like a multi purpose bow. I love AR's but I don't find them to be ideal for hunting. I also like to shoot for fun so I don't want it to be a hunting only bow. One thing I love abiut the AR is I can use holograpgic sights on it. Im not much for other rifles and bows have caught my interest over the last few years.

So far, Ive been looking at the Mathews Conquest Prestige.

Any expierenced bow hunters or archery competition competitor's have any advice for someone looking into the archery route?

Mathews and Hoyt Hunting or Target Bows are top notch.And top dollar as well.
I recently shot a bunch of different bows cause I was looking to get back into shooting,but didnt want to break the bank.I found a Bow from Bowtech(2013 DIAMOND INFINITE EDGE) which was decent priced and all the features I needed "for the time being".It was cheap and came with everything I needed to start shootin except a live Buck.:smilielol:
2m3hi83.jpg
24n3axs.jpg

IBO SPEED: 310 FPS
A2A LENGTH: 31"
BRACE HEIGHT: 7"
DRAW WEIGHTS: 5-70#
DRAW LENGTHS: 13"-30"
BOW MASS: 3.1 LBS.
BOW FINISH: INFINITY CAMO
ECCENTRICS: DUAL CAMS
LET-OFF: 75%
WARRANTY: LIFETIME

There`s alot of faster bows on the market right now and alot more expensive as well.
I`m seeing alot of guys and gals shootin,,
Mathews
Conquest 4
Conquest Prestige
Apex 7
Apex 8

Hoyt
ProComp Elite
Carbon Element G3

Best thing to do is get to a local dealer and do some shootin.See what feels good.
HuntersFriend has some of the best bow packages on the net that I have found for the price.
They include all kinds of extra`s in their Ready to Hunt Packages.
Hope this helps man.:9:

Mathews and Hoyt Hunting or Target Bows are top notch.And top dollar as well.
I recently shot a bunch of different bows cause I was looking to get back into shooting,but didnt want to break the bank.I found a Bow from Bowtech(2013 DIAMOND INFINITE EDGE) which was decent priced and all the features I needed "for the time being".It was cheap and came with everything I needed to start shootin except a live Buck.:smilielol:
2m3hi83.jpg
24n3axs.jpg

IBO SPEED: 310 FPS
A2A LENGTH: 31"
BRACE HEIGHT: 7"
DRAW WEIGHTS: 5-70#
DRAW LENGTHS: 13"-30"
BOW MASS: 3.1 LBS.
BOW FINISH: INFINITY CAMO
ECCENTRICS: DUAL CAMS
LET-OFF: 75%
WARRANTY: LIFETIME

There`s alot of faster bows on the market right now and alot more expensive as well.
I`m seeing alot of guys and gals shootin,,
Mathews
Conquest 4
Conquest Prestige
Apex 7
Apex 8

Hoyt
ProComp Elite
Carbon Element G3

Best thing to do is get to a local dealer and do some shootin.See what feels good.
HuntersFriend has some of the best bow packages on the net that I have found for the price.
They include all kinds of extra`s in their Ready to Hunt Packages.
Hope this helps man.:9:

Good info. Thank you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom