Bowl Games (1 Viewer)

Miami unable to play in the Sun Bowl, but Wash St is good to go. They should play the odd team out against other odd team out. Fewer bowls, but at least the bowl eligible teams that can play will get a chance to play.

Miami unable to play in the Sun Bowl, but Wash St is good to go. They should play the odd team out against other odd team out. Fewer bowls, but at least the bowl eligible teams that can play will get a chance to play.
See no issue with that, play on the later date of the two games... as long as the two bowls can agree to split the revenue somehow.

I actually think it would be a good game ECU vs WSU.

I really feel sorry for that team that flew all the way to Hawaii and found out the day before the game they weren't going to play.....actually, no I don't, they got a free trip to Hawaii!!

I really feel sorry for that team that flew all the way to Hawaii and found out the day before the game they weren't going to play.....actually, no I don't, they got a free trip to Hawaii!!
The team got a free trip to Hawaii and I am glad for them but all of their fans had to pay for their trip and had no bowl game to attend. I am sure that they probably had fun anyway but I am also sure that many of them would not have sprung for that trip without the bowl game.

The team got a free trip to Hawaii and I am glad for them but all of their fans had to pay for their trip and had no bowl game to attend. I am sure that they probably had fun anyway but I am also sure that many of them would not have sprung for that trip without the bowl game.
You may be right, but I'll bet the fans didn't fly out there only to fly home as soon as the game was over. I'll bet they had planned to stay a few days, at least now they get an extra day of laying on the beach or jumping over to Maui a day early.

Boise St now out of Arizona Bowl due to Covid.
How are there enough people in Idaho to have a super spreader event, can Cows spread COVID.

Joking of course, some random guy carring COVID coughs in a gas station with a player behind them at checkout... player breathing heavy in the practice huddle or just clears his throat during film study... boom, outbreak. Omnicron spreads like mad. I just hope Pi does not take Omnicrons transmissibility and combine it with a mean streak in symptoms.

Watching msst and tex tech, the ref sounds like he works a Wendy’s drive through!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom