Bowl Games (1 Viewer)

This game is as bad as the Saints Dolphins game. Just arse all the way around. Embarrassing.

This game is as bad as the Saints Dolphins game. Just arse all the way around. Embarrassing.
If I was a Kansas State fan I'd be embarrassed by the way everyone is celebrating like they beat Alabama in the NC game.
It looks a lot like what happened when Miami's starters beat our 'street team' two weeks ago. Maybe they considered it some sort of revenge for missing out on Brees and forgot that he doesn't work here anymore. :unsure:

If I was a Kansas State fan I'd be embarrassed by the way everyone is celebrating like they beat Alabama in the NC game.
It looks a lot like what happened when Miami's starters beat our 'street team' two weeks ago. Maybe they considered it some sort of revenge for missing out on Brees and forgot that he doesn't work here anymore. :unsure:

The celebrating was indicative to what kind of program KSU is. They aren't relevant, despite playing in a weak conference. To them, LSU had won a championship 2 years ago, so it was a measuring stick game. Never mind that very few of the starters from 2 years ago are still on the team, including members of the coaching staff. None of this matters to programs like that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom