Boy wears Aron rodgers jersey for over 1000k days, parents vikings fans. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Y! SPORTS

well first off if i had a son wearing a falcons jersey i think it would be pretty easy for me to remove his name from my will. second this type of record wouldnt have been possible at my high school... they banned the wearing of NFL jerseys because its promoted violence ...:angryrazz:

If my child was wearing a Falcons jersey, I'd set fire to it...

Boy wears Aron rodgers jersey for over 1000k days, parents vikings fans.

Y! SPORTS

well first off if i had a son wearing a falcons jersey i think it would be pretty easy for me to remove his name from my will. second this type of record wouldnt have been possible at my high school... they banned the wearing of NFL jerseys because its promoted violence ...:angryrazz:

1000k...? That's 1,000,000 days. How old is this kid? :)

and why didn't they teach him how to spell Aaron?

Y! SPORTS

If it were a JJ Watt jersey I bet he's get a visit from JJ himself...somehow I feel he's more likely to get a "cease and desist" letter from Rodgers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom