BPL 16/17 season (1 Viewer)

Omg now 4

LC has conceded 2 off corners l. One to Smalling and now Pogba

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Quietly hopeful about the Reds. Klopp has a confidence not seen since Benitez, and....the workrate for all the players has everyone scoring.

We'll see. January transfer window will be interesting, does he keep getting these B to B+ players he thinks can be A's if they all play together, or does he spend big on a defender or midfielder? With Sturridge/Firmino/Mane/Coutinho/Lallana I think there's enough up front, no matter what the formation.

United and Liverpool about to kickoff on English monday night football.

Bore draw at the end of the day. United came out in the first half, helped by our own dire performance. The second half we came into the game, particularly after Lallana replaced Sturridge. Really think we missed that combination of Lallana and Wijnaldum at the start as they are our engine in the middle of the park and contribute to the press as well as our attack with their runs from midfield. Overall I can't be too disappointed with a draw, as this was set up to be a bogey game after the international break and missing a couple of starters. United got what they came for, which is frustrating but not altogether the end of the world.

Bore draw at the end of the day. United came out in the first half, helped by our own dire performance. The second half we came into the game, particularly after Lallana replaced Sturridge. Really think we missed that combination of Lallana and Wijnaldum at the start as they are our engine in the middle of the park and contribute to the press as well as our attack with their runs from midfield. Overall I can't be too disappointed with a draw, as this was set up to be a bogey game after the international break and missing a couple of starters. United got what they came for, which is frustrating but not altogether the end of the world.

Yeah, what a snoozer. But seems like both sides were okay with result.

Mourinho was playing for the draw and one point which is sad with the amount of money spent in the summer transfer window. Klopp was playing for a share of first place. I also think that Daniel Sturridge's time at Liverpool will be coming to an end. Overall it was a terribly boring game.

DTV has been showing live Prem games in 4K since mid-January. It is fantastic. Makes you realize even more how damned good these guys are.

DTV has been showing live Prem games in 4K since mid-January. It is fantastic. Makes you realize even more how damned good these guys are.
I'm still trying to figure how we drew with Bournmouth AFTER they were relegated to 10 with 30+ min left.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom