BPL 16/17 season (1 Viewer)

Ha...they're in for a very bumpy ride this season.

24 hours until we reach those scouse a thing or two.

Leicester is gonna fall pretty bad I think. Won't make top 4 for sure.

City got a lucky win today. They looked like a team with a new manager and new players. Passes were not that crisp and the hesitation on some passes as if they are still trying to get to know one another. But, a W is a W.

I'm quite happy with Stones back there.

Leicester is gonna fall pretty bad I think. Won't make top 4 for sure.

City got a lucky win today. They looked like a team with a new manager and new players. Passes were not that crisp and the hesitation on some passes as if they are still trying to get to know one another. But, a W is a W.

I'm quite happy with Stones back there.

Calamity Kolarov as a CB? If Pep can pull that off it will be his greatest triumph. Amazing that Aleks plays that while Adarabioyo, Denayer, and Mangala ride the pine. I fear that Denayer will be gone soon; if he can't get a peak in now when will he ever?

3 points was lucky for us, as are 77% possession was rather non-probing and inflated by the Black Cats defensive posture. But luck is necessary some times, and no club has won the Prem without a healthy dose of it. I loved seeing that amoeba-like field structure with the flanks ebbing and flowing amidst Fernandinho. It bodes well when we finally all get on the same page.

Really good games today. Tons of scoring in both the games.

United looked remarkably well organized today.

Ibrahimovic makes his presence felt and they looked good in attack.

Excited that there seems to be a pep in their step with Murinho at the helm and this can only bode well for the season.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom