Brace yourselves - The Dirty Birds will win the SB (1 Viewer)

Great Dane

He who dares wins
Reaction score
I do not have a crystal ball. But looking at the two teams (especially during the playoffs) there is a difference in their performances. The Pats just nearly got through a Texans team with Osweiller as QB (!?), then destroyed a flawed Steeers team. The Falcons on the other hand destroyed a very good Seahawks team and where far better than the improving Packers.The NFC is far superior to the AFC this year.

I know this is not what Saints fans want to hear nor see. But my head is giving the Falcons the win (as sad as that makes me). There will be no "tuck rule" or other favours from the ref's to save the Pats. I doubt the Pats will put up 35 pts in order to win

It will be a bleak and long night for us all

The Falcons played two teams that was filled with injurys

Sent from my iPhone 6Plus using Tapatalk

I do not have a crystal ball. But looking at the two teams (especially during the playoffs) there is a difference in their performances. The Pats just nearly got through a Texans team with Osweiller as QB (!?), then destroyed a flawed Steeers team. The Falcons on the other hand destroyed a very good Seahawks team and where far better than the improving Packers.The NFC is far superior to the AFC this year.

I know this is not what Saints fans want to hear nor see. But my head is giving the Falcons the win (as sad as that makes me). There will be no "tuck rule" or other favours from the ref's to save the Pats. I doubt the Pats will put up 35 pts in order to win

Brady went against the #1 defense, it was the defense that kept the Texans in that game, not Osweiler.

I agree with the OP. The Falcons are going to win the Super Bowl. I can feel it in the core of my being. The Patriots are going to come out flat and the Falcons are going to be on fire. Brace yourself for it now.

tumblr_mugux2rumf1rdh9azo1_400.gif

Atlanta will never win a Super Bowl. 31 teams will have a Super Bowl win one day, and none of them will be the Falcons. I do have a crystal ball. So I win.

Their starting center is hobbled with a fractured leg, and has decided to play. I am truly hoping that if any coach in the league can figure out how to physically make him regret his decision, it's the Hoodie.

The pressure will be coming all game long. And we all know that Ryan can only do one thing sitting on his rear end during a football game.

Not according to Madden , that has predicted 9 of the last SB winners

No, no, no.

Patriots win this one 38 - 27

Get your crow ready.
I will happily eat anything to ensure the Dirty Birds lose. But boy do I have a bad feeling about this SB. This is not like the Falcons vs. Broncos. Back then, I was 100% sure the Broncos would win. This Falcons Team is very different. But happy to eat crow and admit my analysis was wrong

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom