Brace yourselves - The Dirty Birds will win the SB (1 Viewer)

Even though I might agree with the possibility of the Falcons winning because really this all somewhat mirrors our superbowl run in a way you discredit the Texans and Steelers.

The Texans are a QB away from being super bowl contenders. They had the best defense WITHOUT Watt. Think about that. They kept the Pats in check for a bit but that was all.

Now we are calling the Steelers flawed? Sure all teams are but that team still has a super bowl winning QB and coach. A team with Big Ben, Bell, Williams, Brown and Harrison is still a great team and they really got smoked.

What im hoping is the that 27th Falcons defensive ranking comes back. They've played much better than that number for a good 6 weeks now. I'm hoping they can't stop the Pats short game which is the best in football.

To me ATL can out athlete the Pats. So it comes down to Brady/Belichick/Heart of Champion vs a bunch of very good athletes playing great ball. Should make for a great game with the winner very deserving.

I agree with the OP. The Falcons are going to win the Super Bowl. I can feel it in the core of my being. The Patriots are going to come out flat and the Falcons are going to be on fire. Brace yourself for it now.

Brady won't come out flat. He's on a mission to embarrass Goodell after the deflate gate fiasco.

Of course they can win.

But you're talking about a team that is as experienced and used to the pressure of the Super Bowl as it gets. And a coach who knows what to expect. He's also a superior defensive coach and defense has and always will win championships.

Basically it goes

Offenses are a wash. Pick either and you're golden.

Patriots have a superior defense by far. Falcons only edge is their speed, but I think the Patriots can and will run the ball right down their throats.

I predicted the ultimate demise of Dallas defense in the playoffs and they didn't fail me. I expect the same fate tonight for those hated Falcons. The dirty birds defense (specifically the secondary) is suspect and will get shredded by #12.

Pats will be ready but something's that will help them tonight.
1.) matty ice chokes on the big stage and has a horrible game.
2.) the defense has no answer for brady and they control the clock with Blount
3.) the thing everyone is overlooking is Mack being injured. This changes that oline which could play in Ryan's head most of the game.

Bellicheck has shutdown our offenses, no reason they can't slow down Falcons

I have a feeling you are correct. At first it felt like a foregone conclusion the Patriots would win, but if I were placing a bet right now, it would be on ATL. Explosive offense and well coached defense. Belichick and Brady will be tough to beat but I think they will do it.

I have a feeling you are correct. At first it felt like a foregone conclusion the Patriots would win, but if I were placing a bet right now, it would be on ATL. Explosive offense and well coached defense. Belichick and Brady will be tough to beat but I think they will do it.

Don't place a bet. Hate to see you lose your money. Pats are about to methodically beat their ***.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The biggest factor everyone is missing, Is Roger Gotohell was at both of the Falcons playoff games, what's that tell ya??

The biggest factor everyone is missing, Is Roger Gotohell was at both of the Falcons playoff games, what's that tell ya??

Tells me he is going to be very disappointed with the outcome.

Don't place a bet. Hate to see you lose your money. Pats are about to methodically beat their ***.

I heard this on the radio this morning. The big money in Vegas is on the Pats. That doesn't guarantee a win,but it's a promising sign.

No. 1 Offense Vs. No. 1 Defense: The Winner Is . . . | Sportspress Northwest

The above is dated by 2 years,but it shows the trend of why the team with the best defense wins Sb's at a impressive clip.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom