Brady 0-4 + talking heads (1 Viewer)

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So I doubt I’ll watch any of the recap talk shows
But I am curious to see how they spin this game
0 for 4 with shutouts was a major narrative leading in so the obvious question is ‘what did Brady do different to win’
And the obvious answer is ‘nothing’
Jameis‘s bad game will certainly be part of the equation (and that’s a pre written narrative that they had for 2 years)
But there HAS to be some mention of the refs gifting the scoring drive to TB

right?

Losing the turnover battle is all that matters. The QB gets all the glory and all the blame. In this case, Jameis gets the blame, and Brady gets the glory.

0 for 4 with shutouts was a major narrative leading in so the obvious question is ‘what did Brady do different to win’
Jameis‘s bad game will certainly be part of the equation (and that’s a pre written narrative that they had for 2 years)

right?

They should talk about Bowles and his super bowl caliber defense. But when the defense carried them in the super bowl run they didn't talk about it so they probably still wont.

They knew at that point that their antics got rid of our best defensive player & it was a confidence boost. Lattimore has to control himself
I guess Lattimore should not of turned his back to Evans, that's the only thing he did wrong during "the brawl". Pushing and shoving happens all the time and nobody is ejected. As numerous posters have stated, if Lattimore's actions deserved ejection, then Fournette should have been gone too. On Sirius XM on the opening drive, Wilcotts and Leaf even mentioned Brady instigated the fight. Leaf said questionable or sketchy penalties.

right?
i'd be willing to bet they'll attribute something to Brady's "leadership"; and lament Winston's lack thereof. Even when the "goat" is off, his mere presence inspires others to play harder. or something similar to that....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom