Brady Explained (1 Viewer)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So, Tom Brady just had the season he had, putting up the numbers he did at age 44 in the same year we discover a football shaped planet

Coincidence?

You be the judge

Every QB at the age of 40 lost some zip and strength on their passes. This dude has lost nothing at 44. 🤔🤔🤔🤔
He's had a relatively injury free career. He also takes staying in shape, diet, and supplementation seriously. All of this can help him to maintain playing at a high level.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if he is on hormone replacement thearapy or possibly grey market performance enhancers.

Combine both of what I said above, and he can perform like he is in his 30's.

He's had a relatively injury free career. He also takes staying in shape, diet, and supplementation seriously. All of this can help him to maintain playing at a high level.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if he is on hormone replacement thearapy or possibly grey market performance enhancers.

Whatever it is, it must be legal because otherwise the league would be testing him, right? Or is it normal for a 44 yr old to perform at his level in the NFL?

Whatever it is, it must be legal because otherwise the league would be testing him, right? Or is it normal for a 44 yr old to perform at his level in the NFL?

You have some people in their 80s who can barely do anything for themselves, and you have some in their 80s running marathons.

"Not normal" isn't always going to translate to "not possible".

Ummmmm….there is a point when the body doesn’t cooperate, whether you have been injury free or take amazing care of your body….supplement/dietary wise. Dude is 44. No way that guy is literally still slinging it like no one’s business and not taking something “extra”. As for testing, I’m sure he gets a time efficient notification and his boy Guerrero has something to mask it or a way around it. I doubt the NFL would hit TB12 with one of those surprise test. And I will add, TB12 has given me no reason to believe that he is a man of integrity. You have nothing to hide, then don’t smash your cell phone. Guerrero is a man of zero integrity as well. And that’s his boy. Not buying the fact that he clean

Last edited:
Ummmmm….there is a point when the body doesn’t cooperate, whether you have been injury free or take amazing care of your body….supplement/dietary wise. Dude is 44. No way that guy is literally still slinging it like no one’s business and not taking something “extra”. As for testing, I’m sure he gets a time efficient notification and his boy Guerrero has something to mask it or a way around it. I doubt the NFL would hit TB12 with one of those surprise test.

Jerry Rice made the Pro Bowl at 40, and played another few years after that.

How many WRs are even in the league beyond 33/34?

Do we just assume he was taking something extra?

Jerry Rice made the Pro Bowl at 40, and played another few years after that.

How many WRs are even in the league beyond 33/34?

Do we just assume he was taking something extra?
I see your point but, I would posit that he lost a step late in his career. He could still catch, but he wasn't the same. TB is still performing at a much higher level.

So the options are:

A. Exercise, Nutrition, Genetics

B. Performance Enhancing Drugs

C. Alien from Football Planet

D. Wish on Genie's Lamp

E. Deal with the Devil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom