Brady Explained (1 Viewer)

Jerry Rice made the Pro Bowl at 40, and played another few years after that.

How many WRs are even in the league beyond 33/34?

Do we just assume he was taking something extra?
His skills has not diminished at all. In fact, I think he’s hitting windows better than he did earlier in his career, with the same zip or better. It’s not like the guy has been the beneficiary of a run game his entire career. He has been a slinger for a long time now. Dude just finished this year with 5300 yards passing and over 700 attempts😆. And this dude is talking about playing until he is 50 years old???? I’m not blind

His skills has not diminished at all. In fact, I think he’s hitting windows better than he did earlier in his career, with the same zip or better. It’s not like the guy has been the beneficiary of a run game his entire career. He has been a slinger for a long time now. Dude just finished this year with 5300 yards passing and over 700 attempts😆. And this dude is talking about playing until he is 50 years old???? I’m not blind
Yeah he's definitely doing something. He's not a genetic freak in any way.

Ummmmm….there is a point when the body doesn’t cooperate, whether you have been injury free or take amazing care of your body….supplement/dietary wise. Dude is 44. No way that guy is literally still slinging it like no one’s business and not taking something “extra”. As for testing, I’m sure he gets a time efficient notification and his boy Guerrero has something to mask it or a way around it. I doubt the NFL would hit TB12 with one of those surprise test. And I will add, TB12 has given me no reason to believe that he is a man of integrity. You have nothing to hide, then don’t smash your cell phone. Guerrero is a man of zero integrity as well. And that’s his boy. Not buying the fact that he clean
Bingo.

Ummmmm….there is a point when the body doesn’t cooperate, whether you have been injury free or take amazing care of your body….supplement/dietary wise. Dude is 44. No way that guy is literally still slinging it like no one’s business and not taking something “extra”. As for testing, I’m sure he gets a time efficient notification and his boy Guerrero has something to mask it or a way around it. I doubt the NFL would hit TB12 with one of those surprise test. And I will add, TB12 has given me no reason to believe that he is a man of integrity. You have nothing to hide, then don’t smash your cell phone. Guerrero is a man of zero integrity as well. And that’s his boy. Not buying the fact that he clean
Yes, my original point was that he is likely taking something, but to achieve optimal performance like he's in his 30's again, you have to train hard, rest/recover, and eat correctly and supplement. PED's alone don't bring you the best results.

And yeah, no doubt in my mind Brady has a way to mask his tests. Certain PED's like HGH clear the system quickly. Steroids do not. The metabolites can stay in your blood for months. Guerrero is probably aware of the grey market anabolics out there, which are not detectable on most tests at the moment. Wouldn't surprise me if Brady was taking something like Bonds did back in the day.

Whatever it is, it must be legal because otherwise the league would be testing him, right? Or is it normal for a 44 yr old to perform at his level in the NFL?
Depends if he's even being tested at all. There's plenty of performance enhancers out there that do amazing things such as increase endurance, speed, and strength- all of which are sold online and usually are not detected in drug tests due to how new/experimental they are. He could be using any number of those.

PED's do not always= HGH or steroids like testosterone.

Brady is on performance enhancing drugs and it's obvious. His throws were depressingly soft and flat his last year in New England, and they weren't much better to start the season with Tampa last year. Now this year, all of a sudden he's throwing lasers up and down the field and the football is looking like freaking Justin Herbert is throwing it. It's easy to see, just watch the games.

Not only that he is throwing BETTER than he was 4 or 5 years ago. That doesn't happen naturally. I am a Brady hater, so take that with a grain of salt but it's my honest opinion.

It’s not just his arm that has me convinced he’s either on something illegal or on something that hasn’t been defined as illegal yet, it’s his appearance. When channels like Fox do the year by year face change of Brady, he looks younger as he gets older. That doesn’t not just happen with QB’s, it doesn’t happen with human beings.

I’m convinced he’s on the forefront of some cutting edge product that’s allowing his body to regenerate in some kind of way. It’s the only explanation I can come up with.

It’s not just his arm that has me convinced he’s either on something illegal or on something that hasn’t been defined as illegal yet, it’s his appearance. When channels like Fox do the year by year face change of Brady, he looks younger as he gets older. That doesn’t not just happen with QB’s, it doesn’t happen with human beings.

I’m convinced he’s on the forefront of some cutting edge product that’s allowing his body to regenerate in some kind of way. It’s the only explanation I can come up with.
That would be HGH or something along those lines. HGH rejuvinates skin.

Could also be that he has a damn good cosmatolgist since being with the Bucs too though,
lol.

Or, he is a shape-shifting alien. I mean they do exist.

I think he’s doing something sophisticated and hard to track like blood doping.

Imagine Drew comes out after that 2020 season where he retired because his arm was shot and plays 2021 like he did in 2013 and then 2022 like he did in 2011. Everyone in the league would call BS and they would be 100% right to.

That's basically what Tom has done since leaving NE. Age caught up to him in NE and then suddenly it stopped. Tom is playing like it's 2007 right now. It makes no sense.

Side note, we are not the only ones talking about this. Pretty much every other fanbase has the same thoughts.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom