Brady is a sore loser... (1 Viewer)

I think it's fair to bag on Brady a little bit for his behaviors, the whole Jimmy Garropolo power play, that "TB12" junk, etc. I think even Belichick figured that all things considered he was fine letting him walk.

But to try to rewrite his on-field success makes us look petty and a little absurd. Dude has nine SB appearances, six rings, is in the top 3-4 in a lot of career passing categories, and played a lot of games outside in the northeast in bad weather.

You want to add a little context (Belichick, the defenses, etc.) that's fair, but pulling him down doesn't help the arguments for Drew being his equal.

JMO.

If you got a player who has been really successful as a 3 tech DT in a 4-3 defense, and then gets signed by a team who sticks him at the NT in a 3-4 who do you blame?

That's pretty much what happened to Glenn Dorsey

I think it's fair to bag on Brady a little bit for his behaviors, the whole Jimmy Garropolo power play, that "TB12" junk, etc. I think even Belichick figured that all things considered he was fine letting him walk.

But to try to rewrite his on-field success makes us look petty and a little absurd. Dude has nine SB appearances, six rings, is in the top 3-4 in a lot of career passing categories, and played a lot of games outside in the northeast in bad weather.

You want to add a little context (Belichick, the defenses, etc.) that's fair, but pulling him down doesn't help the arguments for Drew being his equal.

JMO.
I agree 100%. I enjoy the light-hearted heckling and the scooby doo pic is epic, but I've never been one that saw a need to diminish others to feel bigger.

It was hilarious after the game yesterday, the commentators and all the sports shows were talking about brady going to shake mahommes hand, because he was tired of people talking about him.

It was hilarious after the game yesterday, the commentators and all the sports shows were talking about brady going to shake mahommes hand, because he was tired of people talking about him.

he thought nobody would notice before but he knows if he snubs a Brees or Mahommes that everyone will notice

I used to think Brady really was a great QB. My view has changed. I see him much more as a product of Belicheat than a truly generational player. Mahomes is a generational quarterback, regardless of whether he wins another Super Bowl. Marino never even won one, but was a generational talent. Brady was above average in his prime, but if he had undergone Archie Manning's fate and ended up nearly his whole career on a poorly coached team, we wouldn't even remember his name.
100%.. Glad to see someone besides me saying it

JMO.
Drew ia NOT his equal....

DB = GOAT and it's not even close

rings are TEAM awards... Tommy is GREAT... just not the GOAT

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom