Brady is a sore loser... (1 Viewer)

dVXhfc0.gif

Brady is used to being carried by Belichick and a top 5 defense in a hilariously bad division. Everyone else was nothing more than a minor speed bump.

In the NFC South, Brady is learning that he is now the minor speed bump.

He is not taking this news well.

Brady feasted on short crossing routes with a rare occasion of going deep for his career at New England. Now he is asked to throw deep more often. He does not have the accuracy to do it on a consistent basis. If he doesn't get the defensive pass interference calls Tamps would not score much. Arians should have changed his offense to accommodate Tommy Boy's short routes. This marriage won't end well at the rate its going.

Me too! I hate to lose. I know no one whose a happy loser.

Brady feasted on short crossing routes with a rare occasion of going deep for his career at New England. Now he is asked to throw deep more often. He does not have the accuracy to do it on a consistent basis. If he doesn't get the defensive pass interference calls Tamps would not score much. Arians should have changed his offense to accommodate Tommy Boy's short routes. This marriage won't end well at the rate its going.

Thats a great point. God knows I hate to be in a position of sounding like I am defending Brady, but Arians deserves more blame. Its like he didn't bother to watch any game film on what Brady was successful with

If you got a player who has been really successful as a 3 tech DT in a 4-3 defense, and then gets signed by a team who sticks him at the NT in a 3-4 who do you blame?

I don't like Brady, but this is far more on Arians

There's a difference b\t being upset at a loss and acting like a spoiled toddler.
Bingo! You learn to lose with humility and dignity, not with being a donkey! And Brady is the biggest donkey there is, at the QB spot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom