Brady Is the GOAT ! (1 Viewer)

Brees lost the argument this year. When the game was on the line in the big games Brady pulled through and Brees didn’t.

And yeah Brady was really pulling through with back to back to back interceptions. This should also end the myth of Rogers’ greatness. He was handed the game at home by a sub par QB and did nothing with it.

Remember the ATL SB (aka 28-3). He stunk it up for 3 quarters and all the ATL had to do was kneel on the ball the whole 4th quarter

Remember the Seattle SB

Remember the fumble against Oakland (oh yeah. It was a tuck)

Yet everyone forgets and gives all the praise to tommy

Is he great. Of course he is BUT

DB = GOAT and it’s not even close

If Winston started against Tampa Bay last week, we would’ve won.

If we’d started Taysom Hill against Minnesota in 2019, we would’ve won.

If Taysom or Teddy took over from Drew at half-time in the NFCCG in 2018, we would’ve won.

And I rate Taysom’s chances of developing into a full-time starter in this league as slim to none.

This team has choked majorly in consecutive playoff campaigns and Drew has been a significant part of that.

Great player? Yes. Best Saint of all-time? No doubt.

Best quarterback ever to play the position? Hit me up with whatever you’re smoking.

If Winston started against Tampa Bay last week, we would’ve won.

If we’d started Taysom Hill against Minnesota in 2019, we would’ve won.

If Taysom or Teddy took over from Drew at half-time in the NFCCG in 2018, we would’ve won.

And I rate Taysom’s chances of developing into a full-time starter in this league as slim to none.

This team has choked majorly in consecutive playoff campaigns and Drew has been a significant part of that.

Great player? Yes. Best Saint of all-time? No doubt.

Best quarterback ever to play the position? Hit me up with whatever you’re smoking.
You suffer from short term itest.

Remember the ATL SB (aka 28-3). He stunk it up for 3 quarters and all the ATL had to do was kneel on the ball the whole 4th quarter

Remember the Seattle SB

No one remembers the Stats if you win Thats my point he just has the clutch and IT factor ! I now believe up until last week and today I thought he was human like Brees Rodgers and Manning but either Tom had FootballGod Parents or he’s just that clutch and good

Yeah.
His last two stops he wiped out brees & then rodgers on his way to a 7th . He’s pretty good , and he’s still got one hell of an arm which is so crazy to me .

Nah, my favorite and GOAT is still Joe Montana. Montana, Peyton Manning, Brees. That's my top three. After that, I don't really give a deflated footballs threads.

He was the GOAT once he got his 4th ring. When he retires they should rename the Superbowl trophy to the "Thomas Edward Brady" trophy.

Remember the Seattle SB

LOL, an embarrassing post! Brees is better because he didn't make Super Bowls? Brees is better because when he trailed in non Super Bowls playoff games he didn't make an epic comeback? The whole concept is ridiculous.

I remember the 31 points Brady put up vs AtL. I remember the sick 4th quarter he had vs a legendary Seattle defense and thier defense bailed out thier defense when Butler made that pick. I remember Brady putting up over 300yds and overcoming a 10 point 4th quarter deficit in 4 inches of snow in the Tuck Rule game.

Even if your 3 points were valid, what about the other 6 Super Bowl seasons (now 7)? Brees made 1 and all everyone remembers (outside of NO) is the Saints winning on the Manning pick 6 along with the 2nd half onsides kick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom