Brady or Brees? (1 Viewer)

Boopa

The Scorpion
Reaction score
Ok I know the answer to this question. Brees beyond a shadow of a doubt. However, seems to me that with Brady's 6 TD performance in that 59-0 just absolute destruction of the Titans. 5 in one quarter that "Tom Terrific" may be back in the eyes of the media. I still say Brees in the front runner for MVP. Only time will tell though.

-B

Titans are winless and gutless. Drew just owned the #1 defense in the NFL, a defense that took the NYG to the superbowl and won it for them (outside of the good/lucky plays their O had).

To me there's no comparison. Drew left bodybags in NY, the land of defense

An excellent point. I think come the MNF game against New England all questions will be answered. However that game is the only one left that has me a bit nervous.

-B

That Pats victory against the hapless Titans is worth about as much as the Giants smacking the win-less Bucs!......

They will suffer the same fate, when they play us in the Thunder Dome!

Brees.

He is younger, just as good if not better & doesn't run on a gimpy leg.

An excellent point. I think come the MNF game against New England all questions will be answered. However that game is the only one left that has me a bit nervous.

-B

Yeah, I'd love to see another win like this against the pats. That would be epic

Titans are winless and gutless. Drew just owned the #1 defense in the NFL, a defense that took the NYG to the superbowl and won it for them (outside of the good/lucky plays their O had).

To me there's no comparison. Drew left bodybags in NY, the land of defense
Not that that matters to the TV tools. And they push more in MVP voting than facts do.

brady will get fedaix air player this week but brees should get it he light up the supposed #1 defense in the league today the titans just gave up. and i will takes breesus 1000/1000 everytime. you give brees moss he would trhow for 6000 lol.

I honestly don't see a universe where Manning or Brady aren't voted MVP. Brees gets love, and people call him "the best", but we all know where the media love lies.

I seriously feel as though if we wanted to play classless football we could have hung 59 on the Giants. We actually could have if we had scored on the Darren Sharper int and the stop on the 1 yard line. In light of how we have hung 48 points TWICE against #1 ranked D's at the time, I dont fear the Patriots offense. They are good and have been great, but they did that against an absolutely beaten down team in horrible conditions. We did it against a fired up arrogant NY team riding high on success and a former SB. What we did was more impressive.

Brees shredded the number 1 D in the league for 4 TD's so I'm going with him. Brady was playing a terrible Titans team. It's going to be fun watching the saints play the patriots on MNF.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom