Brady Quinn (1 Viewer)

To be fair, i don't dissagree. I think McCoy was victim of same argument i had for Quinn. I think McCoy would be a very good backup. I think he may have been robbed of being a starter with time to develope.

I just think that discounting Quinn for leading some of the worst teams over the last few years is rediculously unfair and close minded. Give hime time with our coaches and Brees, i think he could win us some games.

mbg

The only problem is that Colt is still part of the Browns. I don't know if they are bringing another guy to compete with Weeden, but as of now, there is no certainty he will be cut.

And BTW, I think he is the ideal backup for Drew.

If we're going to have a tool in the backup QB slot, a socket wrench is way cheaper.

Attachments

• quinn.jpg
    quinn.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 0
This is his girlfriend Alica Sacromone. If this would have been BTL I would have posted her ESPN Body Issue photos.
alicia-sacramone-081308151.jpg

NO Way. I can recall a Sunday night game about 4-5 seasons ago where Quinn got into the game during "mop-up time"... being behind his first two throws were "deep" throws, both of which barely traveled 45 yards and ended up OUT OF BOUNDS....How many teams has he been with now?........ He must be a bright kid who picks up new systems quickly, because he can't throw.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom